If Hardware is the bone structure of the project, Software is the harmonious organization of the organs of the project.
We develop software from specifications and apply industry recognized standard to the design and implementation. The tools used during the software development process are as follows:
- Git: To keep track of changes and release candidate
- Agile Development Methodology
- Appropriate programming language for the task at hand.
- Integrated Development Environment.
- Doxygen for documenting the project from the code up.
- Digital Multimeter
- Logical Analysers
The list above is not exhaustive. It is however the minimum set in our toolbox.
Often cases are “surgeries” to existing systems. In those cases we take great care to improve the existing structure without a complete rewrite when possible.